Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

Tema: [User Review] GTX480 Waterblocks Roundup !

1. bundymania
    bundymania está desconectado
    Usuario registrado CV
    GERMAN REVIEWER - WATERCOOLING SINCE 2001

[User Review] GTX480 Waterblocks Roundup !

Hey guys,

today, I want to give you an overview of the currently available waterblocks for the NVidia GTX 480. I had nine different blocks around for testing. While high performance CPUs are using less and less power, this is a trend that can't be seen when looking at high end VGA-cards and so fullcover blocks are getting more and more interesting for users of NVidia's and AMD's flagships. In this roundup I want to compare temperatures and flow rates of the blocks. As the NVidia GTX480 does already come with high heat build-up as standard and is able to use radiators to full capacity, I disclaimed overclocking in this review.

Firs t of all I want to say that every block was able to cool the card appropriately and quietly. When choosing the block that's good for you, you shouldn't only look at the top ranks in this roundup, but take a look at the complete package: looks, build quality, price, temperatures, mounting and flow rates. As it turns out, blocks with microfin-structure were able to perform best once again and so it comes as no surprise that the blocks, that are pretty much the same inside are very close together at the top.

The included backplate with some of the models proved useful, as it's mounted on the back of the card for more contact pressure, especially in the area of the mosfets. Also, this plate can help to prevent damage to the card.

So let's get to the way I tested:

Here you can read the whole review - thanks for attention !

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1565256

2. ying
    ying está desconectado
    Usuario registrado CV
    THX bundy ^^

bye!

3. chiqui91
    chiqui91 está desconectado
    Usuario registrado
    Thx man