Resultados 1 al 39 de 39

Tema: [AF] Andreoid & Finnzwerg retoques watercool (muchas fot

Vista híbrida

1. Andreoid
    Andreoid está desconectado
    Usuario registrado

[AF] Andreoid & Finnzwerg retoques watercool (muchas fot

Hi everybody!
    I would like to show you some pictures what I (André) with a friend (Finn) do tinker in our free time.
    We both come from Germany like Bundymania.

Our crafting threads on hobby basis consist in many forums since 2007.
    The self made waterblocks have exited many readers, and some of you allready know our homemade coolers. Maybe some of you allready had discovered our pictures in the waterblock-picture-threads in other forums.
    In close cooperation with many forum users, we have developed a lot of waterblocks.
    Often, you can take part of the developement and be really close with decisions here in the forum.

I hope that you are going to enjoy reading my posts and you do some questions or answering mine, when i have some questions in design or something like this! ^^

Here is a picture of what we are able to do and so you can see what you can expect here in this thread

at the beginning a picture from our old workshop in my basement:

Left side: a noise-protection-box with CNCs, on the right...our manual drill.
    at the bottom: this is me...gluing the CNC coolant effluent

the workshop was really small.
    It was 9m² and is now too small for our new CNC
    But see below for more

left side, our first CNC - right, a couple of EVGA 680i PWM copper bottoms

here a CAD of our new CNC milling machine ...
    here in the thread you can follow the assembling
    from the CAD to the implementation of the real machine

the old basement was much, much too small for our new CNC machine...so we watched out for a new room.
    An acquaintance have had a little space for ous in his wooden hall.
    The place was just twice as large as my cellar, but hopefully that will be enough space for our new workshop.

in the next few posts I will provide you with pictures of building the new workshop,.. so stay tuned

MfG Andreoid & finnzwerg

(please anwser in english.. spanish i only can translate with google -.- )

2. Andreoid
    Andreoid está desconectado
    Usuario registrado
    long time ago but here a new update from us.
    we build up a photo-corner what gives our productphotos an ultra improvement
    here for example the NBSB028

and here an old picture for example

----------------------------------------

btw,.. good things take a lot of time,

So what is this going to be?

the pre-series-production started well

we did sooo many tests to provide the best performance due to our teststation
    (looks old and dirty but there is a lot of knowledge for waterblock-testing hidden in the inside)

in the end a little question: from which material is the mounting of your dream CPU-waterblock?

- copper
    - brass
    - stainless steel
    - sth. else?

3. No registrado
    Invitado
    nobody wants to say sth?

here something neeeew
    with alot effort we worked at our new homepage

Anfi-tec.de ...it is not yet 100% ready,... an intelligent compatibility-list will follow.
    A page about us, a little page about reference-projects, and a page for partner ist also planed. (maybe the Forum want to have a banner placed there too?)

Annnnd this is not the end:
    Here the delicious piece, fresh from the teststation with an absolute top performance in cooling efficiency and flow!!!

With over 130 hours of development-time in design and internal channel geometry [B]the new Anfi-tec "three" CPU waterblock[/ B] is a worthy successor to our Soleil02 CPU cooler.
    Soon the probably most configurable CPU waterblock in the world of watercoolers!
    This thing soon is going to shake up the rankings
    The top is available in black and white POM, (metal is not planned, and acylic glass we never do because of the risk of fracture anyway)
    The mounting will be available in VA, brass and copper
    The cover is btw acylic glass in smoke gray and can be changed in red, green, blue etc ... adjusted according to the board!
    That will just look good always

4. No registrado
    Invitado
    For those who want to have the Anfi-tec "drei" CPU waterblock, we also have an AMD version!

(real pictures will follow next week)

The covers on the top we want to offer in various colors, so that it does match perfectly to your motherboard.
    Here is a "small" selection:

We tried to consider all wishes:smoke gray (standard), red (goes well with Asus), orange (goes well with Gigabyte), greenlight blue (goes well with Intel and Asus), dark blue, neon red, neon blueneon orange / yellow, neon green, copper, brass

with UV light that is really difficult to photograph. In reality the colors are much nicer

fresh out of the machine, a little dirty from cutting excipient

the stainless steel brackets, we have now there also Additionally, with copper and brass Cover

You also can choose the mounting-brackets completely

What do you say? Did we forget something?

-------------------------
    somehow i have a problem with my account
    cannot login anymore :'(

regards
    Andreoid

5. No registrado
    Invitado
    now a little journey through time:

Anfi-tec CPU01 "exFRS"

Anfi-tec CPU01 "exFRS"

Anfi-tec CPU02 "Soleil01"

Anfi-tec CPU02 "Soleil02" (performance improvement)

Anfi-tec CPU03 "drei"

In terms of time the whole thing looks like this:
    30/03/2008 CPU01 "exFRS" was limited to 50 pieces (sold out)

21/12/2008 CPU02 "Soleil01" (sold out)

01.2012 CPU02 "Soleil02" (still about 25 left in stock)

12.2015 CPU03 "three" (series launch of 100 units)

The "drei" is basically an evolution of the Soleil02.
    In the inside it has a similar structure. Again, with the multi-intake-outtake principle only much finer, larger, with a calculated structure and only "three" inlets
    For the exterior design I wanted something elaborate like the exFRS. Therefore we needed a cover.
    Since you want to but have the inlet left or right , the Cover is 180° rotatable and so the lettering is always horizontal.
    Because of through the larger structure the cooler went more and more in the width, we had a design forth what the rectangular shape looks outstanding with Cover.
    Core inspiration here were the broken triangles of Oblivion ... God I like these:

Because we wanted to present a manufacturable CPU cooler model together with the new website to Christmas, we have refrained from its own mounting bolts and put on proven. Here we have retaining bolt with suspension purchased directly from Watercool which therefore also specify the assembly / lateral insertion height of the bracket. One or the other perhaps has noticed it indeed by himself that we have bought here something
    http://pic.anfi-tec.de/2016.01.02_CP...nformation.jpg
    http://pic.anfi-tec.de/2016.01.02_CP.../Lieferung.jpg

##############################

Who likes can also follow us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Anfitec

regards
    Andreoid

6. No registrado
    Invitado
    today we finished the series of the "drei" CPU03 waterbock.
    The copper-bottom has an incredibly fine structure, with convex base for a perfect sit on the CPU!

next wek we gonna send the first samples to some review-websites

Who likes can also follow us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Anfitec

regards
    Andreoid

7. 17/01/2018, 09:51
    Derekdaype

Invitado